A framework that would supplement the key development indicators of the region, specifically, the Region's Economic Account as measured through Gross Regional Domestic Product and Gross Regional Domestic Expenditure. These core indicators are produced, compiled, and disseminated more frequently taking into account comparabality of indicators across region.
RSC-NCR Subcommittee on CoRe-Is
- RSC-NCR Resolution No. 08 Series of 2021 (Creation of Subcomittee on Core Regional Indicators)
- RSC-NCR Resolution No. 07 Series of 2019 (Ammending the Approved List of Core Regional Indicators)
- PSA Board Resolution No. 10 Series of 2017 (Approving and Adopting The Core Regional Indicators)
- RSC-NCR Resolution No. 04 Series of 2017 (Approving on the Adoption of Core Regional Indicators)
- Republic Act 10625 (Philippine Statistical Act of 2013)