Careers in PSA- NCR RSSO
AT RSSO NCR FIELD OFFICE
Posting Period : 03 November 2021 to 09 November 2021
Filling Period : 03 November 2021 to 09 November 2021
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Where to File Applications : Civil Registration and Administrative Support Division
and for inquiries Philippine Statistics Authority – National Capital Region
9th Floor EDSA Grand Residences, #. 75 Corregidor St.
Corner EDSA, Bgy. Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City
Telephone No. (02) 8937-7738
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Application letter stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted. An applicant may apply for a maximum of two (2) positions regardless of occupational group;
- Two (2) original copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to by an authorized administering officer; Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 – Attachment) (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated Eligibility (CSC, RA1080, PRC, PD 907) (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record;
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of Training relevant to the position applied and participated within the last five (5) years (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Certification of Employment/Special Order/Position Description Form and/or such proof that would clearly indicate functions relevant to the position applied;
- Certified copy of Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) or its equivalent for the last two (2) consecutive rating periods (if applicable);
- Affidavit of Informed Consent, Waiver and Undertaking of compliance to the Minimum Qualification Standards and Requirements.
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
- All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to:
PACIANO B. DIZON
PSA RSSO NCR
- Applicants may submit personally or through courier.
- Applicants may also submit their applications and other requirements in PDF format through online at email@example.com
- One set of application documents per position applied for must be submitted.
- Application stating NO salary grade and specific place of assignment as posted will automatically be rejected.
- The PSA NCR reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all of the applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments in the application letter to the Secretariat before the interview. None presentation of any of these documents will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- Application and documents submitted after the deadline on January 10, 2020 at 5:00 PM will not be accepted.
- Application with incomplete required document/s including the required information or data therein will not be accepted.
- Interview of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the members of ROHRMPSB.